11.13.2010

Freck's Friday Fancies LXVII

Posting my fancies a teensy bit late is better than not at all, right? :)

It's Fall! Duh Freck, we know it's Fall, but what is it that we love about Fall? The change of weather? Football? Boots? One of my favorite things about Fall are the leaves and how beautiful they become in different shades of yellow, orange and red. So, what are my fancies this week? Leaves.

I love 'em. Here are this week's fancies ::


Leaf and acorn necklace.


Preppy leaves!


Leafy curtains.


Jess LC's Paisley Necklace from the Diversey line kind of looks like a leaf, doesn't it?


How about some olive leaves?


Leaflike neckline anyone?


Yayy! It's Saturday :) Enjoy!


2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love how Jess' jewelry is everywhere. She really has great pieces!

C said...

Love that necklace!
So cute!!!