12.19.2010

Chicago Blogger Meetup + Christmas Fun

What a weekend! I wanted to quickly share that I attended a fun blogger meet-up event filled with cupcakes, wine and manicures hosted by the super sweet Lisa from Fantabulously Frugal and American Express. I met some amazing bloggers and was (finally!) able to meet the fashionable and sweet Tabitha, the adorable and bubbly Jess LC, as well as some new friends (Hi Kelly and Shaina!). I'm still so thrilled that I was asked to attend. Thank you again Lisa! I'm looking forward to seeing you all again (hopefully) soon! I'll definitely link to pics as soon as they're posted on the other gal's blogs. You know how I am, darn anonymity ;)

Onto the Christmas fun! Snowed in? Ran out of cute labels or tags? You've come to the right place! Look at all these!




Aww, cute right?! And there's more where that came from! Check out all of them here.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

C said...

So lucky, I wish I could come too!
Only an ocean apart, but oh well..
:)
Love the wine bottles!
Have a wonderful week!

Tabitha said...

It was so great meeting you! Until next time. :)