1.14.2011

Freck's Friday Fancies LXXI

Well, of course my fancies will have to do with Santa Monica this week! I can't stop dreaming of the warmer weather with lots of sunshine. I can feel it already!

One of the little luxuries that come along with warmer weather is trading in my heavy pashmina for a light, colorful scarf! I'm not sure if I've shared this before, but scarves are kind of my thing. I wear them a lot, and I probably have too many.

...but what's a couple more? :) Here are this week's Fancies!


Look at the Santa Monica forecast for next week! Perfection!



Give me an iced chai, a fedora, SPF 150 and the beach and I am one happy girl.

TGIF!

4 comments:

C said...

So am I!
I love the blue one, its cute!

katie@tulsadetails said...

I heart that first scarf!!! I want it!!

Grace said...

I'll take the last one - so cute! How jealous am I about Santa Monica!! ;)

Tommy said...

Have an excellent time!