2.20.2011

Vera Wang Bridal Expo :: Trump Tower

In the words of Rachel Zoe: I. Die.

I attended the Vera Wang bridal show tonight that I'd mentioned a couple weeks ago at Trump Tower downtown and it was - as much as I hate this word - fabulous. All of it was fabulous. The dresses were fabulous, the setup was fabulous, the Trump and Vera know how to do it if you want a wedding to be glam and well, fabulous.

As always, forgive my terrible pictures. My camera and the white dresses did not get along.








Jaslene Gonzalez - Season 8 America's Next Top Model winner.









Because TF reads I5OS, I need to refrain from sharing which dress is my absolute fave, but I would love to hear which one is your favorite! Go here to see far better pictures of all of the dresses. :)

The event also had appetizers, cocktails, amazing tablescapes (which might have trumped -hehe- the dresses) and cake yummies. Fab. Just fab. And fun!


3 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

What a fun experience! I cannot wait to see what you picked!!

Grace said...

Oh, I am so jealous!! That looked amazing. And how can you pick one dress??!?!?!? They are all spectacular! Can't wait to see your choice, too!

Shaina said...

OMG, this makes me want to go try on wedding dresses all over again! Ha! I can just take off my wedding band, right? These are such beautiful, pretty things. Le sigh.