3.05.2009

Freck is back in Chicago!

I'm back in Chicago after a delay of one day. The engine on our plane yesterday BROKE and there were no more flights going to Chicago so we had to come back today...boohoo...an extra day in Sandestin...

TBF and I took an afternoon to ourselves and went to the beach. It took us about 10 times to get this picture because the waves kept washing away my writing!! It was his idea.


We got into Chicago today and the temperature just happened to be the SAME as it was in Sandestin when we left! Around 60 degrees! What a lovely way to return to the city. I had a great time, but now it's time to get back to reality. I have SO much to do...I refuse to start anything tonight though. Tomorrow I will be productive, hopefully I'll get a lot done...

Nighty night!
 

3 comments:

Jane said...

welcome back!

Island Girl said...

Don't you just hate having spend an extra day on vacation?!;)

Welcome back!

Pink Flamingo said...

Welcome back...sorry to hear that you were delayed coming home, however an extra day in a San Destin is SUCH a perk...so jealous!