3.26.2009

Art by TBF + Jewelry

TBF drew a picture of me at work today...I must say, he's a very talented artist. I won't say whether or not its super accurate, but it's a pretty great drawing :) 

When I was in the hospital awhile ago, he got ahold of a dry-erase marker and started drawing everyone we knew, ohhh good times. 


Onto the jewelry...










And lastly...for those of you who haven't heard of this store, I give you Uncommon Goods, one of the most interesting online stores you will ever browse. They recycle old items and turn them into random items...great idea, but check these pieces of jewelry out...

This is my opportunity to get some awesome "What the eff?!"'s out of you.







Did it work? Did I get any what the eff's? I knew it.

Alright, enough of this nonsense ;) 

Nighty night!! TGIF!!!

3 comments:

CTB said...

Awesome (and then bizarre) jewelry! Thanks for sharing!

Sweet Bea said...

How long are the knife earrings? I'm a little scared I would cock my head to the side and stab my shoulder!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love the picture! So cute! And those knife earrings are pretty hilarious, honestly!