3.12.2009

*TGIF + St. Patty's Day Weekend*

Soooo the J. Crew dress that I wanted (previous post) isn't in my size anymore...boo.

Anyway.

I am so pumped that it's almost Friday ladies and gentlemen. I have not one, not two, but three events this weekend. Saturday and Sunday are devoted to St. Patrick's Day where I will be proudly wearing my Irish shirt from Urban. I think we're going to see the river get dyed green, too.


Yes, this picture is legit. The river really is dyed THIS green.

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely day and everything, but I could probably do without it. Especially since school's getting a little rough and I need my brain cells. Is anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

I Googled the affects of alcohol on the brain and was really grossed out, so I didn't add them to this post. You're welcome :)

No comments: