3.10.2009

I am alive.

I've been a bad blogger lately. I've been pretty busy catching up after my break and it's difficult for me to post anything when I want to keep my blog fairly anonymous when I have some personal things going on in my life. Oof, anyway.

On a more positive note, just kidding. Has anyone ever heard of fmylive.com? Holy crap people, this stuff is hilarious. I mean, I know it's terrible to laugh at other people's issues, but the way these people phrase it, and then add FML (F*c* my life) at the end...hysterical. I have spent way too much time on this site the past two days...

I've become slightly obsessed with the Simply Asia noodle bowls lately. Has anyone else tried them? They're delish.

I'm still pondering what kind of dress I want to get...until then I'll just stare at each picture dreamily :)

4 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Love those noodle bowls!

Anonymous said...

I just found that site last week and could not stop laughing. Some of them are obviously not true, but the really funny ones make up for it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

simply asian is awesome! :-)