3.15.2009

SouthSide Parade + Sunshine = Sunburn

I went to the SouthSide Parade today and was effing roasted by the sun I'm so BURNT. HOLY CRAP, it's official, I have a sunburn in March. 


I was wearing a V neck, short sleeve shirt while walking around so I have quite the farmers tan. I'm so pale, so I should have been more careful! After 3 or 4 days, the burn will disappear and I wont even have a tan...I'm English, Irish, Dutch and German...a deadly recipe for sunburns. How come I didn't get any sun when I was in Florida??


Should have used this...

I'm not ready to go back to school this week...

Hope everyone had a nice and safe St. Pattys Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya! All I have ever gotten from the sun in a burn and more freckles. Thus, I have been ODing on sunscreen for years! Every so often that dang sun still finds it way through though. :)