11.27.2009

Freck's Friday Fancies XXVI - Black Friday Edition!


Well hello and good Black Friday to all!


 I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Because I am not out and about with the Black Friday shoppers, I will be browsing via the internet at the Freck family household for hot deals on a comfortable couch, drinking yummy coffee next to family and lucky mr. TBF. Joy.

Check out what I found!! (aka this week's fancy shmancies)


40% off all downcoats and jackets at Lands End!

M+O, All Denim and Cashmere, $59.90 (plus free shipping and free returns on ALL purchases - take that J. CREW!!)

J.crew, I received the boots yesterday and they're absolutely perfect, I'm in love, however, I will not list you because we're still kind of fighting 

Threadless, $9 - Chicago readers! All Threadless tees are $9!

blog love - monogram me - Free shipping on all orders of $50 or more!
Don't forget to check out next Tuesday's post, so excited!!

The Limited - Free Shipping + 40% off everything!!

Enjoy!

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Milltini said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tommy said...

Cool FFF! I was soooo about to buy a cashmere V-neck at M+O, but guess what. My colors/size are all sold out. Le sigh. I guess it wasn't meant to be...but thanks for the head's up!!