2.11.2010

New Addition to my Blog!!

<------ do you see it?!

The new, fun pages about me and I5OS!! TBF is working on a little somethin' somethin' to describe his Freck in a nutshell and I'll add that to the TBF's POV page.

Blogger, you sure are working hard to compete with Wordpress. GOOD! because gosh darn it I just don't want to move this sucker to Wordpress! Sounds hard to do...anyone else with me?


Let me know what you think of the new pages! I'll let you know when TBF adds his two cents :)


Which reminds me, do you like TBF's POV (point of view) or TBF's 2 cents??


Night!!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

love it! can't wait to see TBF's pov!

jenn said...

How on earth did you make pages in Blogger???

Tommy said...

I'm pumped about seeing more from TBF, but I think it should be a series and not just a one-time deal. Maybe once a week?