9.13.2009

Weekend Recap + The Limited

My weekend was fantastic! It was full of relaxing and prepping for my business trip to Santa Barbara. Holy toledo I still can't believe I'm going!

We spent a couple hours on Sunday at an outdoor mall in the burbs. It was an absolutely perfect outside so being outdoors was wonderful. I had an extremely successful trip at The Limited. I walked in wanting a couple of items (to wear in SB for an extra boost of confidence :) ) and walked out of the dressing room wanting EVERYTHING I tried on!! First time for everything?! This is what I got...



The Limited, $89.50

The Limited, $29.50
The Limited, $34.50

The Limited, $49.50

I also was searching for a professional carry-on. I don't want to risk losing my professional wardrobe on the way to a convention! Well, let me tell you, it was difficult because there are so many to choose from and they're all so expensive!! Anyone have any preferences of luggage brands?? I'm going after work today so I want to be super prepared since I leave tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

6 comments:

CTB said...

Love all the clothes, but that dress is to die for! It looks like such a versatile piece.

I wish I was going to Santa Barbara! :)

Children of the 90s said...

Cute dress! The limited sometimes has great sales on their bags, too, my friend got a big bag that she uses as her carryon sometimes. I usually bring my big longchamp or my enormous isabella fiore bag. Everyone needs a fun traveling purse!

Children of the 90s said...

I just realized I meant a big tote bag to bring on the plane, not a piece of carry-on luggage, whoops :)

Katie said...

Love the clothes! I "borrowed" my professional carry-on from my parents. It's a samsonite garmet bag that folds so it is perfect carry-on size. I think they got it at Macys? Try TJMaxx, they always have great luggage that's really cute.

jenn said...

love the clothing picks - so cute. as far as luggage goes...i use samsonite when i travel for work (more professional) and i have a liz claiborne that i use for personal travel (got the luggage sets for our honeymoon/wedding registry). i love pieces that have the 4 wheels to roll instead of 2. makes the airport a breeze :)

Tommy said...

I was totally going to say what Katie said! I don't have a brand preference, but TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Ross. Hit those up and save big!

Have fun!