6.04.2009

Holy Busy

HELLO!

I've been MIA. Here's a quick update:

 I've been super busy with interviews and other activities. 

I THINK I HAVE AN OFFER THOUGH!

cross your fingers...

Today is TBF and my ONE YEAR anniversary! Woop Woop! He sent me some awesome and unique flowers, and tonight we'll be dining at the restaurant where we had our first date. I picked out some wine that is special to us, but he doesn't know yet...

Now I'm finishing up my thank you's for the interviews. 

OH, and you know the short film TBF and I did a little acting in? It's coming out and having a screening in two weeks, I'm nervous and excited!!! The short film TBF was in is FINALLY finished and will having a screening within the next month, too! Good news :)

More posts to come soon...


3 comments:

jenn said...

ohhh good luck! i'll keep my fingers crossed for your offer :)

p.s. what are you trying to find a job doing? i have lots of friends/family in chicago that might be able to help?

CTB said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all have a wonderful dinner together celebrating!

Jennifer said...

Happy one year! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you interviews!