6.30.2009

Change.

The third of nine principles is out!

“Principle 3: People who successfully navigate change know they are resilient, strong and capable of getting through anything. Period.”

The last time I read her article, the second of nine principles, I was going through a stressful change with my job situation. Although I’m in a very happy place right now with my new job, I’m going to continue to read her articles because I truly find them inspiring and valuable. I hope those of you who are going through a rough change are finding these articles valuable, too!

Here’s are two snippets:

“Remember, if you're in a bad situation, don't worry, it will change. And if you're in a good situation, don't worry, it will also change.”

“Remember, the very best of who you are comes out during times of change and transition, not during times of stability.”

Read the entire article here

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Freck! I'm actually in a good place even though I've been unemployed for one month. It's kind of by choice, my job was ending due to lack of funding but I could have transitioned to another department but I wanted to change careers so I decided instead of transitioning to the same job I would try to start my new career. No luck yet, but maybe in the coming weeks. :) I'm transitioning from science to accounting.
I love your blog!

I love your blog!