6.05.2009

Freck's Friday Fancies III

It's been a CRAZY busy week..so I apologize, my fancies this week will be the items I bought at J.Crew today...

After my interview today (3rd one in 3 days), that I got an offer for (that I think I'll politely decline), I went to J. Crew and invested in some great pieces. 

What's that? 

You want me to share them with you?

ok :)

I was not into this dress at all, but I though it may have potential..so I tried it on and loooovedd it!


I got these in black...


and a cute accessory that wasn't listed...

TGIF! Tonight, we're having a little "goodbye" get together for one of TR's and tomorrow TBF and I are having a day to ourselves to celebrate our one year.

Have a great weekend!!


4 comments:

Prep in the Big Apple said...

OMG! I want that dress!

jlc said...

omg i LOVE the blue!!

Kellie ~ Ada and Darcy said...

The neckline on that dress is really lovelY!!

Lyndsy said...

Love the dress! It is darling and loving the blue! Congrats on your job offer!