6.09.2009

Here's the deal...

I'm frustrated, I'm going to vent...

A dress I really love at Ann Taylor that I bought (but is too big) is completely out of stock and I can't get a smaller size, I can't get it tailored in time for a wedding this Saturday and I'm concerned my J.Crew dress that I ordered won't come in time. Booo.

I have an official job offer. Awesome.




I need to negotiate the salary a bit. Notsoawesome.

This girl needs to grab her you-know-whats and go you-know-whats to the wall. Notsofun.


On a fun and positive note. I friggen love these DD croissants. TBF has me hooked (not good since Weddings are coming up), but I kind of consider them a prize since I've been doing such a good job working out. Nom nom nom.


TBF has a show tonight!! I'm so excited...I helped him write some stuff last night, I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

I know this post is pretty lame, but my job offer is kind of consuming my every thought right now. 


3 comments:

CTB said...

Why oh why did you have to tell me about those DD croissants?! :)

Congratulations on the job offer! Good luck with the negotiations. You can do it! (wow, Waterboy flashback).

jenn said...

congrats on your job offer!! when you go in to negotiate, be tough and ask for $5,000 more than you really want. Because chances are - they're not going to match what you tell them. Better to overshoot :)

Katie said...

Congrats on the job offer!