1.27.2009

Goooood morning!

SUCCESS!! I've done it! I've officially passed on my addiction-of-blogs gene to one of my dear roommates. I'll be sure to post the link of her blog as soon as she sends it to me. I'm not sure if she's posted anything yet, but I'm sure when she does it will be fantastic because A. she's clever and funny with her words, and B. it's a babysitting blog and she usually has some pretty interesting stories to share. Like the time she had to catch the Christmas tree as it was FALLING OVER so it wouldn't land on the baby. Right, roomie?

Some random thoughts:

I secretly love the security men who kind of remind me of super cool FBI agents in their nice suits in the entrance of my building who greet everyone when they walk in the door. Thanks for making me feel safe at work all day fellas!


FBI agent... reminded me of Miss Congeniality
Love Sandra Bullock


Anyway...


I made my coffee and brought it to work this morning. While this is very cost efficient and wonderful, it also has its downfalls. I drink almost the entire thing on the L before I get to work because it's so delicious (hello? DD Hazelnut, of course) and I think I subconsciously drink it quickly because I'm concerned this Chicago weather will make it freezing cold before I can enjoy it all. Basically, all I want to do is get to work and enjoy my coffee at my desk. Oh well, I'm still proud of myself for bringing my coffee and saving about $11 a week! Cha-ching!


So some of you have asked if Freck, is my real name. Sadly, no. It's a name TBF gave me last summer because I have tons of freckles on my shoulders. They really show up on my face when I'm in the sun for too long. I guess that's what you get if you have English, Irish, and Dutch in you, eh? Over the years I've grown to accept them and now I think I even like them.

Look at all her freckles! So cute!

I started blog with the intention of wanting to remain completely incognito, and I still kind of do. However, I'm beginning to feel more comfortable
sharing more. Is this how it usually goes? Am I going through the maturing stage of the blogging process? ;)

Victoria tries to be incognito, too...I understand her stress... ;)

So, I thought if I'm going to start sharing more "personal" things about my life, I feel I should take after some of my favorite blogs and begin creating code letters for them to make it easier for everyone. They're pretty simple acronyms, but I should probably point them out just in case. I'll add them to my little info bar on the right.

One of my roomies (I have two), who doesn't have a blog YET, but who also has become minorly addicted to checking blogs, pointed this blog out to me: The Heir to Blair. If you want a good chuckle, click there, now. She's a funny gal.

I'm so excited that I have a couple new followers. It makes me even more addicted to the blog world. If anyone has any tips, etc. they'd like to share, send 'em my way!!

Oh, and one last thing...



Do these outfits from Martin + Osa make you crave spring/summer?? I want warm weather, Stat!

:)

No comments: