2.05.2009

Happy Thursday!

I know it's only Thursday, but it's close enough to the weekend...yayyy!!!


I cannot wait for my glass of wine tonight. I've been trying to drink wine less (notice how I say drink wine less, not drink less wine...)not only for health reasons but budget wise. After a frustrating week with bank issues (fraud victim scare for the 3rd time in the past two months), I think I've earned my glass. I haven't had one since last weekend!


TBF, my fantastic roomies and their boyfriends will be dining on some delish leftovers tonight from the Super Bowl courtesy of one of the boyfriends moms--thanks mom! Nothing like nachos + wine + good company! We always have a good time when all of us get together.



I'm also very excited to purchase a new MAC lip gloss that I (courtesy of a lovely friend, H...) tried last weekend. It's called "budding" and it's bright pink. Because I have such fair skin, it's hard for me to find a fun color, and I think I've found it! Thanks, H :)


I have a fairly easy day tomorrow. I'm glad I get a chance to wear the new suit I purchased from The Limited. I spent a pretty penny on 2 tops, and a matching suit jacket + skirt + pants. It adds up! OY! Oh well, as the cashier said, it's not like I went out and bought "going out" shirts. True dat.



3 comments:

Island Girl said...

Thanks so much for following me!

I can't tell you how much I love the name of your blog!! That phrase brings back so many fun memories for my best friend and I!

Katie & Ryan said...

Thanks so much for following my blog! I think you DEFINITELY deserve a glass (or 2 or 3) of wine tonight! And the mac lip gloss sounds awesome. I may have to try that!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Ugh, I hate giving up booze due to the economy! What a bummer! And I'm writing this comment on...Friday! So it's officially the weekend! Have a great one!