2.10.2009

Woot Woot! Tag-tastic.

YAYYY!!!!!


First, can we discuss how awkward this picture is? I was looking for a picture that matched my excitement with a computer in it.

A. It's awkwardly staged...hand in the air with mouth open?
B. I don't think I will ever go anywhere near that much water with my laptop.
C. Why would anyone be laying on some hard marble? I'm sure there is a lounge chair near by??

Anyway..


Thanks for the Lemonade Award Patti Ann!



This is how the award works:

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.

2. Put the logo on your blog or post.

3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.

4. Link your nominees to your post.

5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.

Thank you again Patti Ann for sharing this award with me, I'm a new blogger so this raises my confidence a bit :)

So, here are 10 blogs that I think show great attidude/gratitude...ok well maybe not quite 10 because some of the blogs I obsessively follow are owned corporately or something and already have 293843 awards and I'm not sure if they'll enjoy another award from little ol' Freck.

The Heir to Blair--Holy cow. This girl is hilarious. Follow her through her journey with a bun in the oven! Oh, and make sure to check out her post about oranges...tehe.

A Southern girl in the City-- This little lady is just cute. She just returned to Tennessee and is starting a new job as a waitress. Good luck, girl!

My Cup Overflows-- I just started following this gal's blog, and if you ever need an upbeat read this one is for you. Make sure to check out her post about her new Snuggie!

Weight Watchers Changed My Life-- Double whammy. She has two blogs, this one and Simple Yet Classic that I've been following for awhile now. Although I'm not on Weight Watchers, I love reading this blog to get my butt back into health mode or just to learn some new health tips. Follow through her journey, she's truly inspiring. I'm not going to ask her to tag 10 people because I think her blog is dedicated to only WW, which is admirable.

Sweat Bea--This girl is adorable. Follow her through her daily life and get a little chuckle or smile. Oh, and follow her story with her mystery boy who she's named, Florida. ; )

Displaced Southern Prep--SHE'S ALIVE! This fellow Chicago blogger went MIA for awhile, and now I'm so happy she's back. I believe this is the blog that made me decide once and for all that I was going to start a blog. Thanks!

Steak and Cakes-- What a delicious looking blog. I love this one because the posts aren't always the same and she has lots of pictures. Totally my style :)

Sitter Stories-- One of TR who I feel I had a slight umph when it came to her starting a blog. Follow through her daily babysitting stories, always a fun read!!!


Thanks again Patti Ann! Enjoy your award everyone!


2 comments:

Mrs. Classic said...

Thanks for the award and cute shout out!

katie lake said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'm super excited!