10.13.2009

Brand Whore + Real Simple

So the girl sitting directly in front of me on my way to work this morning was wearing this.

David Yurman ring

this.
Gucci bag
and this.
Beautiful Burberry trench

It was disgusting.

and I loved it.

I'm normally not a brand whore (I really don't care for Gucci), but I friggen love Burberry trenches and David Yurman anything. My Limited/J.Crew/Nordies combo spruced up with some "fun tights" had nothing on this sister's ensemble.


Anywayyyy
Guess who got her new Real Simple?!

I'm already a couple pages in and loving it. For those of you who've picked up your issue, be sure to read the holiday mishaps. They're so funny!! The mishap about how the woman's oven door blowing off is the funniest.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about a giveaway. Some of my fave bloggers are having giveaway right now so I'd prefer not to have mine at the same time as them!! Also, mirror diy pics to come!


Have a great Tuesday!


6 comments:

Tommy said...

You're funny.

And enjoy the heck out of Real Simple. I've gotten it for years and don't plan to stop. It's full of very useful information and really great layouts/photography. I love the cut paper designs that separate the different sections.

Children of the 90s said...

Ugh, someday I aspire to not be a moderately impoverished woman and own these things, too. Though I will admit I own the Burberry Quilted Jacket--I bought it with the proceeds of selling off a bunch of my clothes and purses on eBay!

Katie said...

Love real simple! I also love the fashion show that is the morning commute in the city :-)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love Real Simple! And I am commenting in my Burberry scarf, so I obviously love them as well! And that ring is GORGEOUS! Nice choices....

jenn said...

lucky girl - and hey...fun tights spruce up any outfit.

LOVE real simple!!

Anonymous said...

Hi--love your blog! I'm the same way--in love with david yurman and Burberry doesn't hurt either...it's a sickness I cannot control.