10.22.2009

Fall clothes are the best.

Ahh, it's super disgusting and rainy in Chicago today, so I'm going to pretend (inside my cube) that it's a beautiful fall day outside.

This is what I'd probably want to be wearing...

Usually I'm against stripes, but I think I may actually get this shirt from Gap.

Did anyone see Cougartown last night? Courtney Cox was wearing a striped, long sleeve tee and jeans and looked amazing. The horizontal stripe top rule does not apply to her, so I'll pretend it doesn't apply to me either.

Then I'll put on my pair of these...

$69.50

And pretend I can afford these...



and I'll be all set!!!

Isn't it fun to pretend? :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE fall clothes!! They are so cozy and warm. Those boots are amazing - I have my fingers crossed that they go on sale for you!!

CTB said...

Love that look! That's a good deal for the shirt. Now we just need the boots to do the same.

Katie said...

Loved Courtney Cox's shirt on Cougartown last night! I also love that you are a fellow watcher, I think it is hilarious. Ann Taylor Loft has a really cute gold and white striped one as well this season!

Lindsay said...

Hahaha..I love pretending that rules apply to me too :)

jenn said...

those boots are adorable.

& i love cougartown!! the only problem is - i think her two friends are SO annoying. i adore courtney cox's character, but the other people are almost too over the top and not believable.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

If only it were cool enough to rock Fall fashion here. Still SO hot. Ugh. Those boots are KILLER!