3.22.2010

Weekend Recap + Baby Shower (Finally!)

Another weekend has come and gone and this one was extra special because it was (finally) the weekend of my sister-in-law's baby shower, which I've been talking about for quite some time.

I took Friday off of work and headed down to central Illinois and ended up being so distracted with catching up with my parents that I totally forgot about my usual
Fancies, woops! I hadn't been home since Christmas, so we had plenty to talk about over drinks and din din.

Onto the shower details! Saturday was chock full of baby shower goodness. I'm happy to report that it was a blast! The
flowers and cupcakes were delicious and everyone seemed to have a nice time, especially my sister-in-law, who the shower was for.

Here's a picture of my little setup.

Click on the picture to enlarge!
I don't know why, but this is the only picture I ended up taking! Another dessert was added later so the table didn't look as bare, but I liked how the flowers and cupcakes turned out.

TBF's gift to my brother was a hit, too. He loved it!

Unfortunately I didn't get to see Emma, my niece, but I did get to spend plenty of time with Wrigs.


So it's back to work and I'm already looking forward to Friday for some major R & R time.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Glad the shower went well & that you got to see the pup!

Sassy Engineer said...

So glad the shower was fun - I love those cupcakes :)

Unknown said...

very cute! I'm glad ti turned out to be so uch fun! And that doggie is adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tommy said...

I'm glad you had fun at the shower; it looked really nice. And cupcakes?! Excellent.