3.01.2010

Weekend Recap + Randoms


This weekend flew by!

I...
  • slept in for too long on Saturday and Sunday
  • ordered this (because I’ve been staring at it forever and it was seriously about time that I just pulled the trigger)
  • ate too much bacon
  • worked out enough so that I was sore
  • cleaned enough so that my head didn’t spin when I looked around
  • posted San Diego pictures on Facebook
  • went to Target
  • watched the Olympic closing ceremonies and the hockey game. Did anyone else get super into the hockey game!? It was awesome! The closing ceremonies on the other hand looked like the designer was on acid. I was confused, it was so chaotic, and what was with the massive blow up beavers?
  • went to a modern Shakespeare play
  • stumbled onto this little gem who kind of cracks me up a lot.
  • Craved this:
I want Spring!!

Anyway, now it’s back to the grind and I’m not thrilled. I think I left my brain in San Diego.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!


Happy Monday…oof.


4 comments:

JTS said...

I loved that whole closing ceremony with the beavers and the table hockey players and the giant mounties.

I don't know what kind of commentary they had on the American feed but that whole thing was about poking fun at ourselves and Canadian sterotypes.

Katie said...

Loved the hockey game!

Tommy said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time!

jenn said...

my goodness you were busy, but let me ask you one thing - is there such a thing as eating TOO MUCH bacon?? ;)