3.31.2010

Do Yourself A Favor (Ok, & Me Too..)

and watch this. That's right, take your ear bud plug out of your ipod and put it into your computer jack.

You won't be disappointed. In fact, I promise you'll smile at least a little bit.

I'm not even kidding, DO IT. This is Andrew Garcia singing "Forever" by Chris Brown and it is SOO good.

Yes, I knoooow, it's a Chris Brown song, but it's still good!!

Let me know how it goes ;)





Oh, and while you're at it. Check out this super talented dude, Dave Choi sing "Fireflies."




Happy Hump day!

1 comment:

jenn said...

It was definitely his best performance in weeks, but dude is seriously off key at the beginning. I'm not sure if it's because I've played piano my whole life or what, but I can tell when people are even just a tiny bit off tune & it was ROUGH at the beginning. That being said - I was definitely entertained & liked it a lot!